February 28, 2013

Photo Challenge: February 2013 - Day 27 & 28

Day 27: Something Old

Glow-in-the-dark stars!! I grew up with these on my ceiling since elementary school! I had it at our previous house and when we moved to our current house, I made sure to bring them with me. It's crazy how they still glow! Am I too old for this now? ...... NAH!


Day 28: Picture of Myself

Lately I have not taken any pictures of myself that I feel is worthy enough to be posted for the public eye to see. So, here's a picture taken in Vienna during the Europe trip last year.


I have to say I enjoyed this Photo Challenge and it was quite difficult at times, but thanks to those who followed along. I'm going to take a break from it in March and hopefully be back with another challenge in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment