February 17, 2013

Snacks from USA

Last week I went on a day trip with two of my friends down to Seattle, WA. The sole purpose was to go shopping, but I was only looking forward to going to Target to buy junk food! Everything there was so cheap, I wanted to buy everything! I actually filled up my basket, but thought about it and decided to slowly put some items back hahaha. Although I didn't end up with much from this trip, I was absolutely beyond satisfied!


I am so addicted to the Birthday Cake flavoured Oreo, I finished the pack all by myself within days! It is the Vanilla version of the Oreos I wrote about in a previous post. I was frantically looking around everywhere for them when they released the Limited Edition version last year so now I am glad to know I can find them in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment