March 19, 2012

Update

I decided to write a quick update on what's going on with my life. The last few weeks have been quite rough for me, but I have some changes coming my way! I've been feeling a lot better especially since the sun is coming out more often.. Spring is almost here!

In December 2009 I graduated from a Hospitality Management Diploma program and I gave myself a goal to take an Event Planning class within 5 years. Guess what?! I finally signed up! It starts April 10th and it's one day a week until June! I can't believe I motivated myself enough to even do this, but I'm proud!

Another exciting step in my life that I'm proud about is that I finally ordered clear contacts. I got myself a year's worth so there's no going back to colour contacts! Now all I have to do is get some lens put into my new glasses and I'll be all set.

No comments:

Post a Comment