March 16, 2012

Addiction


Like any other girl, I have a serious shopping addiction. Usually Saturday is the only day of the week that I'm free to go to the mall, but whenever I'm bored at home I always manage to do some online shopping. It's so addicting and does so much damage to my bank account because most of the sites have my credit card number saved! So all it takes is one click.

Anyway, this month alone I've ordered from the Forever21 site three times. I also have 4 packages I'm going to pick up from Point Roberts tomorrow. My addiction has gotten so bad, I've stopped sending packages to my house so my mom wouldn't notice. And if I ever buy something from the mall, I hide it in my bag and sneak it in!

I'm aware of how bad this is, therefore.. I'm making a commitment to not purchase anything for the rest of this month. I double pinky swear, I will try so hard!!

One step at a time..

No comments:

Post a Comment