March 31, 2012
Untangle My Chains
I recently bought this jewellery organizer online from a website called Untangle My Chains. Before I discovered this, my jewellery was stored in random spots and I was beginning to run out of appropriate areas to put them. I actually heard about this jewellery organizer from a youtube video, but I'm not quite sure who it was specifically. I went on the website and they happened to have a deal going on: Buy one, get one half off. I convinced a friend to get one with me, so I ordered two!
I finally got around to putting my jewellery on, but by the time I got to organizing my necklaces I got a little lazy. Then again, the way my necklaces are stored now is actually better than putting them on this hanger. I really do love storing my rings and earrings on here though! Everything is visible and pretty! I would probably wear jewellery more often just because it's easily accessible.
Price: $29.99
Coupon Code: SPARKLEHALF
Labels:
Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment