A friend of mine got me some cool new nail polish for my birthday. She got me two different colours of the Nails Inc. London Magnetic Polish. I guess after the "shatter" and "crackle" nail polishes have come and gone, Nails Inc decided to do something different. Basically, you apply a base coat, then you apply a thick layer of the magnetic polish, immediately hold the magnet provided over your nail and it'll just work its magic! It's definitely something cool to try, but I wouldn't repurchase the product. She also got me the Sephora by OPI Nail Design Pen in gold. I personally don't like the nail pen because it isn't consistent with the amount that comes out. I do own two of the nail design pens from Sally Hansen, but I would much rather use nail polish in a bottle with the thin brushes, they give better control.
 |
Houses of Parliament
This one turned out really nice, I love the purple metallic. |
 |
Trafalgar Square
The magnetic effect came out more brown than black and the silver polish was kind of sheer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment