This year for Halloween, a few friends and I went to a club. I ended up dressing up as the Queen of Hearts. I actually bought this costume last year, but I didn't end up going out so this was my year to wear it. This costume actually came with a collar type thing that would make this dress a halter top, but I didn't like it so I altered it a little. Hey, at least I know no one else will be dressed exactly like me right?
| Queen of Hearts, Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls, Baseball Player |
And of course a costume would not be complete without some crazy nail art! This is what I came up with..
This requires steady hands, but it's not difficult at all. For every nail I start off with the lighter colour so that if I screw up, I can cover it up with the darker colour and then I add the line to define it which also covers the mistakes. I used a bobby pin to draw the hearts on random nails. These are all the colours I used:
No comments:
Post a Comment