October 31, 2011

Halloween `11 - Minnie Mouse

This year I happen to be working on the day of Halloween and since it's a kid friendly restaurant, I have to wear something appropriate. I borrowed my friend's Minnie Mouse costume and I am really liking these blog posts of my nails so I decided to do a little design for this costume as well!

The design for these nails were extremely simple. I painted all my nails red except for the ring finger in which I painted black. Once all the red nail polish dried, I used a dotting tool to draw the white dots. I know Minnie Mouse's costume has even spaced and same sized white dots, but I guess we can say this is my little spin to it. I just think it's more fun with different sizes. For the thumb, I drew a little black bow by first drawing a dot. Then I drew two long lines, connected the ends of the lines to the dot to form a triangle and then I just filled it in! 





I pretty much used the same colours as the other costume more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment