Since we have been spoiled with amazing weather, my friends and I decided to take advantage of it. I made an effort to spend the entire weekend outdoors and brought my camera along with me as well. Days like these make me feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful city!
Friday
We started the day off with a walk, then we travelled downtown to slurp up some oysters at Rodney's during their happy hour. While we were waiting for their happy hour to start we decided to go for a walk around the neighbourhood.
Saturday
I met my friends at the park in the afternoon and we walked around the park, to my house, back to my car. I love walking around the neighbourhood because its so quiet and also convenient.
Sunday
We drove down to Iona Beach to go for a walk and it was such a nice day, the place was pretty packed. It's one of my favourite places to go and relax but I don't have the time to go there often.
Monday
I had my first lunch on the patio of the year! My cousin and I went to Cactus Club and sat on their newly built patio.
No comments:
Post a Comment