Some time in the summer, it was a warm day and I decided to go to Costco by myself. I only intended to go there to pick up some photos I developped, but my mom asked me to buy a few things for her. They were big and heavy items. Long story short, the plastic part of my heel slipped against the cement ground and I fell pretty badly. Everything I was carrying went flying, it was quite embarrassing!
So here we are, I finally found a pair I really love. They were on sale so I got a good deal. It was purchased from a store named Twist in Hong Kong. It's a store that carries international high-end fashion labels, from clothing to footwear and accessories. I was lucky enough to be in Asia during the Chinese New Year sales, these shoes are originally around $240CAD and I got it for $150CAD!
![]() |
| Caroline in Black w/ Black and White Stripes |

No comments:
Post a Comment