April 08, 2013

Photo Challenge: April 2013 - Day 7 & 8

Day 7: Shoes

I bought these flats a few months ago from Marciano and they are extremely comfortable! I wasn't on the hunt for another pair of flats but I decided to try them on for fun while I was waiting for my cousin to try on boots in the store. I instantly fell in love the second my foot rested on the soft cushion so I had to get them.


Day 8: Vegetables

I had all these ingredients on hand so I was inspired to make homemade salsa today. It turned out so good, the whole bowl was gone by the end of the night!


Simple Salsa Recipe

Ingredients

3 tomatoes
1 avocado
1/3 cup corn
1 garlic clove
1/4 white onion
1/4 bunch of cilantro
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoon italian dressing or any vinaigrette dressing
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)

Directions

1. Dice all vegetables and combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment