September 11, 2011

LA 2011

I recently just came back from a trip to Los Angeles. We were there from August 25th-29th. I've been there quite a few times when I was younger, but it was my first time there at a legal age to party so I thought I would enjoy it differently this time. We focused this trip on West Hollywood, we stayed at the Hollywood Heights which was just a few blocks away from the infamous Hollywood Blvd. We went on all kinds of different tours, but they were a complete waste of time. The highlight of my trip was probably the nights we stayed in at the hotel, drinking and playing card games. We started with King's cup and then turned it into "I never" and got intoxicated to the point where we would throw ourselves under the bus just to find out some juicy secrets. All I've got to say is it was a "you had to be there" type of trip. Here are a few pictures:

DAY 1 -
Our first meal of the trip. 
We visited the Madame Tussauds Was Museum
Just chillin' with spiderman!
At the WB tour.
My buddy Snoop Dog and I.
DAY 2 -
At The Highlands
Our first night clubbing
DAY 3 -
We rented a car and my legs couldn't reach the pedal so we resorted to  this..
On our boat waiting to parasail.
Up, up, and away we go!
Second night clubbing at My Studio.
After the club, we wandered the streets of Hollywood.
And this is how our night ended <3
DAY 4 -
We stopped by Universal Studios and met some men ;)
The Hollywood sign!!
DAY 5 -
Last day in LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment